Grow Your Career With Wilderness USA!
Please click here for a listing of all Wilderness opportunities. We encourage all interested applicants to apply for any opportunities you are interested in.
Who Are You?
You are hardworking, career-minded and on a path of continuous improvement. You want to:
- Leverage your experience to learn, grow and contribute
- Make the world a better place
- Join a team of like-minded folks who care about the future
We offer motivated, career-minded individuals outstanding opportunities to grow.
- Health insurance plans
- Wellness benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Specialized training
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive, values-based culture
- Internship opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Retirement & savings plans options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Experience, Training and Shared Values
Our team members are the backbone of this company. We believe in hiring talent and investing to develop that talent. In the field, where it’s difficult to find talent, we hire for experience, train them to meet our exacting standards and promote those who live by our shared values.
For field leadership positions, Wilderness also actively pursues seasoned military veterans who have excellent leadership skills and shared values. We know that we can teach these highly qualified individuals to understand vegetation management and utility line clearance—and their leadership experience is invaluable to us and our crews.